Saturday, August 27, 2005

Charm Bracelets: A Thousand Points of Light

I was explaining my method of making a "full" charm bracelet to someone on About.com's jewelry-making forum and didn't post a picture (I couldn't figure out how), so I'm posting my latest charm bracelet here.
I call this one "A Thousand Points of Light" and it has just about everything around here that is shiny except the kitchen sink! (Which by the way is not exactly shiny right now, but has last night's pasta pan still sitting in it---I've been making jewelry all day). This bracelet is sterling silver and contains Swarovski crystals, Preciosa crystals, some Czech fire-polished beads, vintage lucite flower beads in frosted white and crystal clear, rock crystal gemstone points, Bali sterling silver beads, rock crystal nuggets, and lots of rainbow moonstone with its flashing blue fire. In fact, maybe I should have called this bracelet "Flash"; in the sunshine it does look as though someone had plugged it in! Click on the picture since you have to see the large version to appreciate this. I lost count of the number of charms. .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous!