Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Little of Everything! Litt av alt, Vähäinen määrä -lta Kaikki, Un Poco de Todo

This week I've done a bit of everything as the spirit (or my muse?) moves me. I still have some of that wonderful ruby crazy lace agate that I combined with lampwork beads and Swarovski crystals for a bracelet that is bright and cheerful. This time of the year I can use bright and cheerful!
Rainbow moonstone is still a favorite of mine to work with and lately I've gotten some very good quality rainbow moonstone with quite a bit of flash. The 3 strand bracelet here began because I had to paly with the rainbow moonstone, then I wanted to do something with the curved sterling silver Karen Hill Tribes beads (hard to see here, but the circle charms are hanging from them. I was very happy with the bracelet when I finished it, and I did put it on Ebay: see user id chloemarie99 or do a search for Cluny Grey.
I'm becoming more interested in tourmaline. It is a rather high priced gemstone (for good tourmaline anyway) and hard to find in the sizes and shapes I would like to work with. This 2 strand bracelet makes use of nuggets, coins, and some pink chips. A lampwork bead picks up the pink in the tourmaline.
To see these and other bracelets and more jewelry from the Cluny Grey Jewelry collection, go to Cluny Grey Jewelry.

If you haven't voted yet in the Ka-Gold Jewelry design contest, go by and see all the entries - or enter yourself!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I did not know that you can speak/write in Finnish! :)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that "Vähäinen määrä kaikesta" would be better written. :)