Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer in the Studio

Usually things slow down for jewelrymakers in the summer, but it hasn't for me yet. The pool beckons (boy, does that water look good), the house could use a lot of TLC (those things I always put off until summer because of years of teaching and usually opting not to have classes at that time), and I have new paints and a new easel that I'm dying to use. But I have many, many jewelry pieces that I have got to get listed on the website and other bits of paperwork/office work that I must get done. I also made the mistake of deleting a lot of photos that I had taken that now I will have to retake! C'est la vie.
Here are a few things that I've recently added to the website.
Above, a coral bracelet with lampwork beads by Suzette Celestin. Below, a cloisonne bracelet with cherry quartz and vermeil.

Above, a coral necklace , Song of the Tropics, with lampwork beads by Lynn Nurge. And finally, a unique bracelet with a mixture of turquoise, rhodonite, and lapis accented by vermeil and goldfill.

Another view of the coral necklace from above.


2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

i love the toumouche style!!! that's a great word, too funny.

Joni

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I love your style, its great. You ROCK!!! :)