Wednesday, April 08, 2009

JUST CALL ME NANA!!!

The last week has truly been eventful! My first grandchild decided to arrive a full month early! Since they are about a thousand miles away, I got a ticket and jumped on the first plane I could get out of Arkansas that same day, arriving after 10:00 p.m. in the hospital lobby pulling my carry-on luggage. We had lived in suspense already the last 3 days - worrying about mother and child. My grand-daughter and my only child's first child was born the next day, on a Thursday a bit before 5:00 p.m.
Although she is still in neo-natal, she was a fairly good size and absolutely beautiful. She should get to go home tomorrow.
I know that I usually communicate readily through e-mail to my customers - and respond fairly quickly. However, this one time, I did not even take my laptop computer with me and was almost totally out of touch. I apologize, but know that my customers will understand, in fact already do understand.
Please rejoice with me at one of the happiest times of our lives.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Congratulation! Do give my best regards to your new granddaughter!

Anonymous said...

congratsss

http://balmainbazaar.blogspot.com/