Tuesday, November 08, 2011

A Few Citrine Pieces for November


The word "busy" does not begin to describe the last few weeks! Here are some of the citrine jewelry pieces I managed to make along the way when I could find quiet stretches of time to work. I am one of those people who has to have hours ahead of me to create - knowing I have a spare hour or two just doesn't work for me. I've been mixing citrine with some of my favorite gemstones (citrine is a personal favorite that I wear often in the form of 2 rings, earrings, and bracelets). Above is a citrine and ruby bracelet with sterling silver. Below is a citrine bracelet with a mixture of artist's lampwork beads, crazy lace agate, yellow calcite.

Below are two views of a bracelet with aquamarines and citrines mixed with sterling silver.  The two colours are a wonderful combination, and the pretty box clasp with a bezel-set citrine really makes it special.



The bracelets below are first, a citrine and silver one-strand bracelet with a carved amethyst flower atop the focal citrine.  The center of the amethyst flower is a deep yellow sapphire.
    Next is a first for me: a bracelet with a magnetic clasp.  I've stayed away from magnetic clasps thinking that they were probably ineffective and because not many look very good.  This one however is really pretty with a carved lion on both sides; it is sterling silver, and the magnet is very, very strong!



The earrings above are made of fantastic faceted rectangles of citrine.  They have a very elegant look.
    Below, the earrings feature carved citrines and faceted citrines in one set of earrings.


Above,gorgeous carved gemstone leaves have dark yellow faceted nuggets hanging in front of them.
Below, more of the pretty dark citrine earrings with a flower them - all sterling silver, of course!
Citrine jewelry can be found on our Cluny Grey Jewelry website under Citrine Bracelets and Citrine Earrings.

FREE SHIPPING FOR PURCHASES ABOVE $50 - ONLY 1.95 FOR PURCHASES BELOW $50.

9 comments:

Samantha Morris said...

Oh such a lovely collection of jewelries! Those bracelet and earrings are truly stunning!

Fashionistas said...

THis are are cool bracelet collections. I love the colors and its contrast.

imprint by eileen said...

what a lovely collection of citrine jewelry! such a beautiful stone..... i especially love it with aquamarine. unexpected and beautiful! makes me want to go find some beautiful gemstones to work with.

jewelry enthusiast said...

Superb jewelry collection. I love the design and the combination of the colors that has been used here.

Wedding Rings Ireland said...

Amazing pieces, very pretty

Cara Gibson said...

really love your designs! keep up the good work!

Jewelry Trays said...

Those citrine earrings are so pretty, great work!

Fashionistas said...

I love everything in this post especially the last earring.

Michael Diamonds said...

I love the cut on the square citrine earrings, as well as the gemstone leaves. The detail on the leaf's cut is just stunning. It would be better if the design was done with either emeralds or diamonds. Nice collection, overall!