Thursday, July 05, 2018

I'm Back!!! And with Jewelry!

ruby bracelet with emeralds and sterling silver
After 3 difficult years of health problems and the passing on of 3 close family members, I'm back on The Jewelry Blog.  I hardly know what to tell you except that I've been making jewelry, intend to make more jewelry, and I am as excited as I can be!
   Because July is the month of the ruby, I'm featuring my newest ruby bracelets today, as well as a couple of favorites from the past.
ruby bracelet with sterling silver
And these two bracelets look great when paired!  The top bracelet with the focal emerald should be on the Cluny Grey Jewelry site by tomorrow evening.


layered ruby bracelets
ruby bracelet with sterling silver
ruby bracelet with lampwork beads
 Above, very special artist's lampwork beads with great depth and clarity combine with very large faceted genuine ruby nuggets and chunky sterling silver Bali beads. A pretty strawberry charm and a leaf charm hang beside the toggle clasp with a cabochon bezel-set ruby.
ruby bracelet with gold-filled accents
 Above, two strands of rubies are accented by 14k gold-filled beads and accents, including a 14k toggle clasp.  Small oval rubies, large oval rubies, and faceted rondelle rubies join together in a symmetrical design.
lapis and ruby bracelet
 Lapis and rubies with gold!
turquoise and ruby bracelet with sterling silver
Genuine rubies and Sleeping Beauty turquoise with sterling silver.
I'll be back!!!

No comments: