Wednesday, August 09, 2006

But It's Still Summer!


And so it is - still summer that is. But for those of us who sell any fashion item, we have to be at least a season ahead; therefore, I have the first of my "Fall" bracelets. The first is a double-strand labradorite bracelet with a borosilicate bead and a wonderfully detailed lampwork bead and some of the best labradorite I have. There's a lot of flash in this bracelet.
More borosilicate beads in the next bracelet which also features some rutilated quartz that I recently obtained from one of my favorite sources. I loved it so much that I worked with it until it was almost all gone, and then I ordered some more. This is also a double-strand bracelet with a nice sterling silver Karen Hill Tribes linked chain attached (chain in jewelry is very big this year).
More of that wonderful rutilated quartz that I had, only this time I just used the ones that were primarily black and white. They have great depth and the hair-like inclusions (rutiles) that create this class of stone. A length of sterling silver chain joins the two points on the bracelet where a bevy of little rutilated quartz rounds cluster. Karen Hill Tribes charms hang from another point on the bracelet. The lampwork beads are from one of my favorite beadmakers; they are unusual - black with actual raised dots of sterling silver scattered over the surface.

Cluny Grey Jewelry

4 comments:

essy said...

these are very nice jewelry, but are they for sale because there aren't prices stated

clunygrey said...

Yes,they are for sale on my website:
Cluny Grey Jewelry. To see them just click on the link above, where it says Cluny Grey Jewelry or on the side where there is a permanent link to Cluny Grey Jewelry.

Anonymous said...

Nice collection you have! I love the first one.

clunygrey said...

Yes, my e-mail is on my About Us page on my Cluny Grey Jewelry website; at the bottom there is a note to retailers.
Thank you!
Cluny