Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cluny's New Fall Collection


Time for the new Fall Collection here at Cluny Grey Jewelry. I've chosen 3 different bracelets to illustrate the variety that you will find in this Fall Collection. The first bracelet is a simple one-strand ocean jasper and lampwork bracelet with sterling silver and gemstone charms. I love the large ocean jasper olive beads in distinctive and different colours. The pretty lampwork beads are by artist Irene Collier.Labradorite, I love labradorite! I've been lucky enough to acquire some great labradorite with lots of the characteristic blue flash. The good news is that I've got some pieces of spectrolite coming - the finest labradorite from Finland. This double strand bracelet has a beautiful borosilicate bead as its focal. The second strand is a charm bracelet with wire-wrapped gemstones on the ends, and the chain a wonderful large linked one from the Thai Karen Hill Tribes. Lots of sterling silver just makes this bracelet super-shiney.
Brown and tan punctuated by yellow - when I was growing up I always had an outfit for the Fall with these colours predominating. Great citrine nuggets pick up on the yellow in the floral lampwork beads by James Derrick Reeves. This is a simple bracelet again, but one with a lot of presence. The gemstone charm is a faceted citrine set in a filigree of sterling silver.

See these pieces and many more at Cluny Grey Jewelry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the second one. It's gorgeous.