Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!!! Hamingjusamur Nýár! Feliz año nuevo! Verheugd Nieuwjaar!

Lapis Bracelet, aboveHave you made your New Year's Resolutions yet? I make mine every year, and it doesn't matter that I don't necessarily keep them; what matters is that I try to keep them and while I may not completely change for the better, I like to think that I am gradually progressing toward my goals.
Christmas provides an all too brief respite from work, and now it's time to get busy again. Making resolutions means that I have to examine different aspects of my life which in turn means examining not just my actions, but also my surroundings. And the Great Cleaning begins!
Garnet Bracelet above
Every year one of the resolutions that I have had on my list for many years now (at least 20) is to be more organized. Obviously since I am not the most organized person in the world, I am progressing slowly, tortoise-slowly, where that goal is concerned. But I still think that it helps to me every year to resolve to get better. And usually in some (little) ways I do.
Pearl Bracelets and below, Pearl Necklace

I will be doing an inventory this month and re-organizing my office/studio (and it does need it!). Some of the pieces that you see on this page are newer pieces that are in our inventory as of today although they may not all have the proper information on our site yet. Stop by and see us as we spruce up the Cluny Grey Jewelry site. And make those resolutions; after all, it can't hurt and may help!
Below, Apatite Bracelet



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're not alone there - i mean, i, too, am not an organized person and have been making the same resolution for years now. i'd like to think that i'm getting better at it as the year goes by although i still cannot consider myself an organized person yet. but what the heck - what matters is that we are trying our best and not giving up!

anyway, you have some great stuff here - lovely bracelets! good luck to you and hope this year brings you more blessings and success! :)