Thursday, June 25, 2009

More To Come


Yes, I actually had some time to make jewelry! The three bracelets here are the beginning of what I hope will be a constant stream of new jewelry! Although I have not had time to add them to the website, they will be on there in the next day or two. The top bracelet is fire agate and carnelian and will be listed on the Fire Agate Jewelry page, the middle is black onyx ( Unique Bracelets, and the labradorite bracelet can be found on our Labradorite Jewelry page.

2 comments:

EmandaJ said...

Hello Cluny,
You constantly amaze me! Your work is fabulous. That is why I have bestowed upon you the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks for providing so much inspiration to the rest of us.
Emanda
www.artemsiastudio.blogspot.com

clunygrey said...

Thank you, EmandaJ!