Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Quick Post


Busy is the byword here at the studio, so just a quick post to show the latest - a set (but sold separately) created from soft peach aventurine and smoky quartz. These are two colours that I put together because I wear them so often myself (I really don't wear black everyday!) The peach is lovely, but the faceting on the smoky quartz is what really makes both the necklace and the bracelet special. See the necklace on our Handmade Necklaces page, and the bracelet on the Unique Bracelets page.

5 comments:

Marie Cramp said...

That is Reeealy beautiful. I can just imagine how I would feel wearing it. :)

Marie

Billythekid said...

a nice eclectic jewellery collection.
thanks for sharing
:)

Please check out my related blog site at:
http://my-palladium-engagement-rings.blogspot.com/

Sampriti said...

Necklace is very pretty. I like it. I visited rakhi gifting site, it has nice gifts for rakhi.

http://www.rakhi-gifts.com/

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous work. It is so refreshing to see such great creativity.

Brian Callahan
Little Rock

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cluny Grey for sharing.Pretty cute collections indeed.

((Hugs))
Flowers to Hyderabad, Gifts to Hyderabad Same Day - Cheap Offers by Hyderabadbazaar