Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Fall Collection III: The New Motley Crew

There is no real theme for today's jewelry - part of the Fall Collection. I know that I should group the jewelry pieces in some intelligent way, but WOW! getting all the jewelry on the site is a ton of work and I've been at it for several days now! So this is really a random sampling of some of the new bracelets that are going to be on the Cluny Grey Jewelry site.
Above, a moonstone bracelet with touches of genuine aquamarine. It really has quite a bit of flash and the aquamarine accents that flash. Below is a bracelet pairing aquamarine with sunstone; I love the hot and coolness of the two gemstones together, and together they are smashing mixed with the great sterling silver that you see here. I am especially fond also of second strands consisting of those tiny Karen Hill Tribes beads that you see here. And the bird clasp is a real favorite! (Can you tell that I am partial to this bracelet?)


More colour here when great lampwork in soft yellows and blues with a touch of pink is mixed with faceted citrine nuggets. It's a soft, romantic bracelet that will look great with all those ruffled blouses that are in style this Fall. And if you are like me, you like to keep up with some trends, but some I cannot do in a big way. Animal prints are still big, but I never feel comfortable wearing them. To the rescue, this lampwork bracelet with the great tiger stripes that give you that touch of the trend without overwhelming.
Above, moonstone in a dusky mauvey-peach colour and greys. I love these beads with the raised symbols (moons, stars, other shapes) on them. They give a mystical feel to any jewelry piece. Below, two tourmaline bracelets, one with one of the largest faceted garnet nuggets I've ever had. What can I say about tourmaline that you don't already know? That it goes with just about everything. It's perfect for Fall and Winter, and it looks equally good with bright or dark clothing.
And stay tuned - there is still more jewelry to come!!!

3 comments:

Marie Cramp said...

I think the tourmaline is my favorite. I just bought some and I am just about to try them out. I amfollowing you on twitter btw, hope you will follow me back :)

Marie
Skyejewels

Sandra said...

The moonstones do it for me. I like the softness of the stones energy.

Replica Jewelry said...

Wow what a beautiful collection of bracelets. I really like your collection. These stones are looking very beautiful. I wish to have these bracelets.