Sunday, November 01, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy


The Christmas rush is upon us already! This is going to be a short post, just to get out some of the newer things that will be on the website soon. Above a pretty blue aquamarine bracelet that features matte lampwork beads in soft blue and khaki and a second strand of sterling chain with 3 little charms. Below, a long aquamarine necklace that drops just at or below the bustline (depending on where yours is!)
The next jewelry piece is a thin silver bangle bracelet that has faceted rondelles of tourmaline at intervals. And finally, some of the prettiest carnelian earrings I've ever made of lampwork beads and deep, dark, gorgeous red carnelian!

3 comments:

Marie Cramp said...

Love the new pieces. I have to say those earrings are stunning!! I just purchased those very same posts!! I just hope I can find stones that I like enough to do them justice.
Thanks for visiting my blog

Marie

Niv said...

Those earrings are so gorgeous!!good work

syifa said...

wow, very nice jewelry.