Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Definite Charm


I have been so busy selling that I haven't had much time for actually creating it, but I did put this together out of lucite gilia flower beads, some Preciosa crystal, for the flower centers, and some other and glass . There is nothing quite so soothing to me as putting together a charm . I go into one of those "flow" states that is better than meditation where I feel myself centered in one place while doing one thing and thinking of nothing else.

Another charm bracelet features the borosilicate beads of James Derrick Reeves and genuine natural . These have beautiful depth and are perfect with the aquamarine since they have mysterious swirls of blue and green. Currently the top charm bracelet is up for auction on Ebay; the aquamarine can be found on our webiste.
Cluny Grey Jewelry Studio G Jewelry

No comments: