Sunday, January 29, 2006

One More Charming Bracelet & One That Shines!


I've been working on doing this bracelet for a while. The lampwork beads are by Burt Gumeson of Gumeson Designs and I bought them a colour of a time: the series is called "Jewels." I knew that I wanted at least one bracelet with the different colours combined, so here is the first one. I added different real jewels: citrine, amethyst, jade, blue quartz, blue agate, rhodonite, and fluorite. I added lots of sterling silver: Turkish, Thai Karen Hill Tribe, and Bali. The double linked sterling silver chain is also from the Thai Karen Hill Tribe. I listed this on Ebay tonight.

I love bangle bracelets and I am fond of this one because of the huge dichroic beads that have depth and sparkle and are fabulous. They are made by Dee Howl (yeah, I wish that I could make them!) and I couldn't believe that I was able to get them; her stuff goes fast! I made earrings to go with these and I cannot believe how much I like even the earrings - it's those wonderful beads of hers!

1 comment:

ShyViolet said...

Oooh, so pretty! I love your color combinations - they're all just beautiful!