Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sapphire and Computer Woes!



I love sapphires and I love to work with them. The sapphire bracelet that you see here features some fairly large faceted sapphire rondelles that are mixed with tiny little sterling silver beads from the Karen Hill Tribes.
I'm having so many problems with my computer and with the blogger program at the moment (my pictures are refusing to upload) that this may be my entire post for the moment. I have been busy, and there will be some new jewelry pieces on the Cluny Grey Jewelry website soon (some are there already although not all have the complete description or the shopping cart beside them yet). My new computer ships June 21st, so I'm holding my breath that this one holds out until then!).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful jewellery piece Cluny. You are truly inspirational. Hope your computer gets fixed soon so you can show us more of your creativity.

Unknown said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

Ooh...I love the color of sapphires. I don't work with them enough